Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Shit just hit the FAN!

This is obviously the best Bunnykill so far. The effects are amazing, the animation is very smooth (you made this in Flash 5 right?), and the blood is some of the goriest I've ever seen. Can't wait to see BK5.

Mottis responds:

Thanks!

Actually I made the jump to Flash MX during the making o this movie. I tried using Flash 8 too, but it's so goddamn slow once I load up Bk4 onto it, that it's not even funny.

Madness425 Owns 2 Madness425 Owns 2

Um, wow.

Okay, I'm gonna be short and the good cop here so MAYBE YOU'LL READ MY COMMENT. Okay, first off, the animation was choppy, most of the character's stuff wasn't yours, and it was very lazily animated. Now, I'm not saying you don't have potential, because you do, you just need to spend more time on animation. You see, I can only assume you whipped this up in 1-2 days using about 600 keyframes, while a normal tributeshould take 4-7 months with around 6000-8000 keyframes. This may sound like a long time, but i can assure you it's for the best. As for the animation, use more keyframes(as said before) and ask someone to help. And finally, the characters. Using unoriginal stuff made by Krinkels in a collab part is fine, but when it comes to tributes, always be original and use your own stuff. Or, if someone is willing to, ask someone else if they can make characters for you. It's still original as long as it hasn't been seen on the internet yet.

Okay yes I got carried away and made it a bit long, but I strongly urge you to read my comment, cause remember, I'm being to good cop here.

Sifter1337 responds:

Yeah sure. This review wasn't spam now, yeah I was getting lazy playing Half-Life 2.

Madness Agitation 3 Madness Agitation 3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sorry I wasn't able to make it in time =[
This was great though.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Fucking A

Jesus Christ Krinkels this was way to awesome. I don't care if it took a year it was worth the wait.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

It's About Time!

I've been waiting awhile for this! Though Blockhead is retarded, he still finds a way to make me laugh every time.

Dementia Madness Dementia Madness

10/10

This was amazing. There was a really good plot, great animation, and great gore
5/5 10/10

Psychojester53 responds:

Laser collection Laser collection

Sad

It's just sad how you raped Dom's movie.

Alexman159 responds:

heh, i like the way you put it.

John McCain John McCain

Creepy....

But funny! I just wish you would've used Obama.

Madness Lollyland RE Madness Lollyland RE

Definantly deserved a front page and prize...

Honestly, this is a lot better than the score says.

Psychojester53 responds:

Thanks for the review man, to bad it's only just getting the score i wanted, i may of won something on madness day, ah well. I got the collab :3

Superfly: Bongzai! Superfly: Bongzai!

I luff you joe <3

I've been going to your website the past 4 years and i have to say, this is the funniest of all of your cartoons.